- WtfuckAsked on June 22, 2013 at 07:29 AM
Is it possible to have this feature without the source code
Here some exemple
- pinoytechAnswered on June 22, 2013 at 08:30 AM
I will now submit ticket to our dev team with regards to this matter. As soon as this feature implemented, we'll inform you immediately.
Have a nice day!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 06:49 AM
One possible solution is to copy the form code your web site and then change the list of countries on your web page.
Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source" and copy the HTML code provided to your web site.