- JoseAsked on April 26, 2011 at 09:02 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Are you referring to the email notification's recipient email address?
By default, there is no limit to the number of email addresses. Although for sure, the more email addresses you put in to your recipients list, the slower you receive your email notification.
If this is not what you mean, please share with us more details so that we can answer them properly.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 12:02 PM
In addition to what liyam has posted, the Jotform's recipient email field works just like your regular email client's "To:" field in the way multiple recipients are inserted, that is, by separating each address with a comma.
Recipient E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Hope you find this post useful. Feel free to contact us again if you have other queries. Thank you.
- Pirin00Answered on April 26, 2011 at 03:21 PM
Thanks guys Liyam and Neil , that was exactly i wanted to know.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 03:47 PM
Glad that we were able to help you. Thank you for using Jotform.