- fotosportalgarveAsked on June 22, 2013 at 07:10 PM
i use the form on a facebook page, to receive photos to print.
Half the photos in each request don´t sync to dropbox folder.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 22, 2013 at 09:17 PM
Unfortunately the current Dropbox API allows up to 10 maximum number of files to be uploaded. We'd suggest not to go over on this limit. However, we have another alternative solution that allows infinite number of files as far as I know and base on my test. Use Box Integration, same with Dropbox it allows you to store files. JotForm now Integrates with Box.
Hope this helps. Do let us know if you have further questions. Best Regards!
- fotosportalgarveAnswered on June 23, 2013 at 08:01 PMHi,
How about integration with google drive? Do you have the same issue?
No dia 23/06/2013, às 02:17, JotForm Support Forum escreveu:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 23, 2013 at 09:22 PM
Yes, there shouldn't be any problem with GDrive as well.
You can try my test form here: http://form.jotform.co/form/31738021691856?
You will be able to see my test there as well with 26 different files uploaded.
- irfan1001Answered on August 14, 2013 at 05:46 AM
I have jotform linked to my dropox, but only some of the forms are coming through on drop box not all of them.
- khrisellAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 06:58 AM
Kindly open a new thread so we can better track the issues, requests and solutions users are having. To assist you better and avoid confusion.Thank you and looking forward to assist you.