- Vanessa ClaytonAsked on June 23, 2013 at 08:08 PM
I would like to insert a .wave or .mp3 file to my form. This way a client listen to an audio before filling out the form. Is this possible in your system? I tried doing this but the audio file did not show up on the form.
- lebausAnswered on June 23, 2013 at 08:38 PM
This is a great idea. I would also like to know.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 23, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Here's a guide on how to insert an mp3 player/audio to your form.
1. First, upload your .mp3 file into your website or here, get the mp3 direct link (e.g. http://www.yoursite.com/test.mp3)
3. Use Free Text (HTML) tool, it's under Power Tools and paste the generated code.
If you don't like reading long guides just like me, here's the easiest way you can do.
Simply copy this code, replace MP3_FILE_URL to your mp3 direct link and paste it to your Free Text (HTML) Element.
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="audioUrl=MP3_FILE_URL" src="//www.google.com/reader/ui/3523697345-audio-player.swf" width="400" height="27" quality="best"></embed>
I hope this helps. Thanks!
- rageabejuelaAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 09:55 PM
Not working. :(
- pinoytechAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 01:09 AM
Request you to please create a new thread with regards on your query for further assistance?