- KrisAsked on June 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
I need to make a sign-up sheet for students to list their chosen topic for a presentation. This needs to be viewable by all the students so that they do not choose a topic already covered by another student. I do not provide a list of possible topics for them, rather they will enter their own topic. They need to be able to see the entire list, enter their own information, but not be able to edit someone else's information.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Yes, that is possible.
1. Create your form and use our Text Box field for your students to input their own topic. We have a basic tools you can use such the Full Name, Email Address and Address.
2. To let them see the entire list, I suggest to create a Grid Listing or HTML Listing Report. Both of this method are not editable.
You can also embed these reports to your website.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- KrisAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 12:59 PM
The html report looks like a great idea. My question is if I embed the report into my website where students can see it, will it automatically update as new submissions are entered? I need for the kids to see the entire signup list without me having to update a report each time.
Thanks so much,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 01:17 PM
Yes, the report will be automatically updated instantly with all the new submissions from your students. You just need to refresh the page to where the report is embedded.