- democloudsAsked on April 26, 2011 at 03:14 PM
My current page looks like this (on the Welcome Tab)
And I am trying to achieve this mockup:
My questions are the following:
1-I want to reduce the width spacing between the "Buy" and "Rent" radio buttons and align everything to the drop down menu and the search button as per above screenshot
2-Also, how can I translate my main paragraph text alignement a bit to the right to have everything aligned? as per above picture?
3-Is there a way to reduce the width of the drop down menu? I want it almost the same width of the text, as per picture above
4-One last thing: how can I add the twitter and LinkedIn buttons without incurring so much space between them?
Any help would be huge!!
- allanftdAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 05:39 PM
Thanks for using the JotForm Support Forum. Here are my suggestions to some of your questions:
1. You have to go to the full source code to manually tweak the placement of and spacing between the radio buttons. Or, if you are open to the idea of using another field type, use a drop down menu instead.
3. Please click the Width button found in the toolbar's Properties tab to adjust the drop down box's width.
4. You can use the Free Form (HTML) field to embed the buttons.
I will have to take at look at item #2 a little bit longer. For now, we hope you find the above information useful.
Thank you for using JotForm!