- thereserveteamAsked on June 25, 2013 at 04:29 PM
my customers are getting this error message...
"this account is unable to accept charges." Is this an error within stripe for within jotform? i paid for my service to work yesterday! any help would be appreciated thanks! # is 2532758857 calls are most prefered
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 05:17 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It might be related to expired Stripe Secret API Key / Stripe Publishable Key. Please refresh the Stripe API keys on your form, and then recheck the form.
If it does not help, please let us know.
- thereserveteamAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 05:27 PM
no sir. this didnt fix the issue. here is the exact message i get after completing my form found here
"Your account cannot currently make live charges. Please contact us if you have any questions"
- thereserveteamAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 05:35 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 05:36 PM
Please contact the Stripe Support to proceed with the further investigation. We do not block anything and the error is coming from their side.
- airportmetroAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 07:06 PM
reservationteam go into your stripe and make sure you are using the live key and not the test key