- apexcitiAsked on June 25, 2013 at 04:34 PM
I uploaded the zip folder you recommended, and below
it said it failed. The Jotform Icon on the html editor is disabled.
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
Destination folder already exists. /home3/zew68782/public_html/apexhomebuyers.info/wp-content/plugins/embed-form/
Plugin install failed.
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Upon checking your website, I found out that you are using wordpress, so I would recommend you us JotForm pulgin for Wordpress. For more detailed information, please take a look at this article: http://www.jotform.me/blog/83-Embed-Form-Plugin-for-Wordpress
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 06:06 PM
Did you follow the installation instruction from here http://wordpress.org/plugins/embed-form/installation/ ?
I just tested it now, and everything seems to work just fine.
Please try re-installing the WP embed form using this steps.
1. Logged in to your WP admin panel
2. Go to plugins and click Add New
3. Search for JotForm in the search box in the plugin page
4. In the search results, there should be Embed Form. Make sure in the Description that this is the JotForm plugin authored by Ertugrul Emre Ertekin.
Click on the Install Now link.
5. The installation process will download and install the plugin. After completing the installation, activate the plugin.
6. You can check in your WP installed plugins the included JotForm Embed Form plugin.
When creating or editing new post/page in your WP, you should be able to have and use the JotForm tool in the editor.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance on this.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 07:39 PM
If you have responded to this thread, unfortunately we can't view it here. We'd request you to please post it on this thread instead responding via email: http://www.jotform.me/answers/233738