- ConAmAsked on June 26, 2013 at 04:49 PM
Hello - I set a couple of my forms to hide empty fields in email notifications using advanced settings for this in preferences. However, subsequant email notifications of new submissions still show the fields that were not filled in. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 26, 2013 at 05:17 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have reproduce the problem on your form. Now it has been escalated to our Next Level Support.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- ConAmAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 07:47 PM
Any movement on this?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 08:51 PM
The problem has been reported today. It might take around 1 week to get a response for one of our developers.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 10:54 PM
We have recently fixed a bug with empty fields being shown on autoresponders. However, it looks like your issue is with notifications.
May I ask if you're still experiencing the problem reported on this thread?