- billylevine2003gmailcomAsked on June 28, 2013 at 07:01 AM
2nd question I do not see the copy past option in the the embed wizard you mention I only see the download option
This is a re-post of a comment on Form Users Can Easily Copy The Content Between Fields
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 07:45 AM
There is no way you can paste back the from with prepopulated values to the form embed wizard. You have to copy or embed the form codes to your website after doing the pre-population.
- billylevine2003gmailcomAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 07:50 AM
sorry I do not understand your repsonse.....I did see however to copoy the source code of jotform go to embed, source, and in the window of source (not the download option) I select all and copy.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 08:53 AM
Yes, when embedding a form, you have to copy the codes provided in the box as stated to this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-your-Form-Source-Code.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- billylevine2003gmailcomAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 09:02 AMthanks also do you know a way to link to an external reference file/list in
order to select a value. For a form. I need to do this becuuase the
selection list is large. My thoughts beyond some type of integration would
Start in form a (the form I need filled out)
Link via a url to a reference page where I select the appropriate value.
Return back to form a with selected value passed back to form a.
do you see this as a possibility or is there a simpler way
- KadeJMAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Hello, it seems like this is something you were partly speaking about here http://www.jotform.com/answers/234887-Is-it-possible-to-pass-a-variable-value-to-jotforms-to-display-content-inside-an-html-object#1. So we will answer any further questions about this secondary question there to avoid creating unrelated confusion in this thread.