- getahalfbackrealtyAsked on April 27, 2011 at 11:01 AM
I have a document my perspective clients will need to read. The file is only saved as a PDF. Can I download it on a form? Can I embed it on my site or make it a pop up window? Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 27, 2011 at 11:27 AM
You can use the Free Text (HTML) from the power tools to include a
link on the form which would open up the PDF file.
To add the free text html please do the following:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. From the Power tools on the left menu choose Free Text (HTML)
3. Click on 'Edit HTML" in the Free Text field
4. Type the text link in the Free text box
5. Highlight the whole text link and click on the chain (link) icon
in the free text field.
A pop up window will be displayed, you will need to enter the url to your
Hope this helps.
- allanftdAnswered on April 27, 2011 at 05:26 PM
Sorry but I have to delete your post. The page has been messed up and we cannot see your message properly. Kindly post it again, we're eager to assist you.
Thank you for using JotForm!