- pieceofcakeAsked on July 01, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I have a form that was origianally set up to send responses to one email address, I've changed the address but it's still going to to the other addres
email address was set to email@example.com. We would like it to go to firstname.lastname@example.org. thank yo for any help you can provide.Page URL:
- jefreylandichoAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 12:06 PM
You can replace the email address by editing your Form Notification Recipient E-mail address. To access the window were you are going to change the recipient email address, go to Setup & Embed then click the Email Alert icon.
Click the Notification to open the Compose Email window.
In the Compose Email window, click the Reply-To and Recipient Settings.
Replace the current email address in the Recipient E-mail with email@example.com.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.
- pieceofcakeAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 12:07 PM
- jefreylandichoAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 12:14 PM
We are unable to see you response, please reply using this link.
- pieceofcakeAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 12:14 PM
- pieceofcakeAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 12:49 PM
This is a screen shot showing the changed email. The form responses are still going to the yahoo address. Is there some refesh or update step I'm somehow missing? Thank you again for any help.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 01:22 PM
Hi! I'm sorry we're still not able to see the screenshot you posted but I did check your account, particularly your settings for the Notification Email and I can see that it is still set to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please change the Recipient Email as my colleague instructed and click on Finish and try to make another submission again.
Note that using Test Email would send it to the email associated with your Jotform account regardless of what you specified in the Recipient Email. You would need to make a submission from your actual form to verify that it works. Thanks!
- pieceofcakeAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 01:22 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 01:38 PM
Your response came out empty again. I recommend responding through the thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/235782.
- pieceofcakeAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 01:38 PM
Thank you for all the help. Instead of replacing the notifier a 2nd notifier got added. I didn't notice that there were two. Both emails have been changed and the form is working perfectly. Again, thank you for your help.