- thereserveteamAsked on July 02, 2013 at 03:00 PM
why do customers get a please wait on my page.. im using the correct keys for stripe and a clone of a form i used earlier that was working just fine. seems like jotform support team is out to lunch and away from their work.
- thereserveteamAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 03:22 PM
- thereserveteamAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 03:36 PM
My other forms seem to still be working, i know this because i recieved an email from jot form just now and a customer was successful in ordering from this page...
and another customer was unsuccessful on this page....
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 03:42 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you are facing.
According to my investigation the problem is related to the Stripe integration on your form. I am not sure if something is wrong from our side or from the Stripe side, but I have escalated the issue to the Developer in charge. He will check this as soon as he can.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- thereserveteamAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 04:01 PM
You are awesome Mike. Thanks for getting right on it for me. Sorry for the spamming. We all would like to get our work done if you know what i mean.
- thereserveteamAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 08:29 PM
still no answers guys?
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 08:53 PM
Hi, sorry for the incovenience. We have made some changes on stripe integration. Please do check if it reflects from your end. If not, then please try to reintegrate your stripe payment.
Let us know if you still facing any problems.
- thereserveteamAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 09:04 PM
hey kenneth no worries. you guys are awesome. love the quickness. one question... if i try to order a shoe with the same card the stripe bank acct is set up with... will it decline my card? because i am getting that message instead of the old message "please wait" .... its doing something new so it might be working
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 09:08 PM
I pretty sure there is no transaction made with stripe or with the card. Because the old error prevents the stripe payment to function.
Now could you please elaborate this "message" you are getting now? I just want to know if its fully working now.
- thereserveteamAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 09:19 PM
back to as good as new! thanks team! you guys rock!