- IngridMooreAsked on July 02, 2013 at 04:14 PM
Hi! lbartovics has shared some forms with you: All Forms and Folders
Check out "My Forms" page to see them. You can see forms and folders shared with you under "Shared With You" menu on the left side.
Thank you for choosing Jotform!
- EliezerNAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 05:14 PM
I can see the Faculty Travel Program Application form from my side, that has been shared by Ibartovics. I also found Ibartovics haven't choose to give you access to View Submission or Edit Form.
I will recommend you to clear your browser's cache and cookies ( . And also to suggest to your main account to choose at least one of the options pointed in the screenchot.
If need further assistance, do let us know.
- EliezerNAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 05:18 PM
Just to confirm my first answer here it is how I see your form:
- IngridMooreAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 05:28 PMThe screen on your right is what I see when I login. I do not see Faculty Travel Program Application, SHARED FORMS or any such option.
Nor do I see the options pointed to when I access My Account, only the second is the screenshot.
I’m doing something wrong?
- IngridMooreAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 05:35 PMYou have my email address as firstname.lastname@example.org. I log in with User Name: IngridMoore, enter my password and, still DO NOT SEE this Faculty Travel Program.
- EliezerNAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 05:53 PM
In this case I will ask you to please clear your browser's cache using chrome. Then log back in jotform. Then If that doesn't work, we will proceed deeper.