- G3TechAsked on April 28, 2011 at 03:46 PM
In another post the responder said that you could send a question to the forum but make it private to just the support staff and developers by "clicking the "Keep this question private" checkbox when submitting a query." I don't see that checkbox on the Support Forum form. Hate to bore everyone with details of something that only affect my account.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 03:54 PM
After composing your post scroll to the bottom and you should see a checkbox labelled "Keep this question private". Click the checkbox (highlighted below) and then "Post Question".
- G3TechAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 04:32 PM
Hmm, I don't have anything between "Upload a screenshot" and "Tag your question". Does this only show for paid accts? I'm on a free one at the moment. http://screencast.com/t/EIqOaT6m6
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 05:09 PM
That's mighty interesting. I was not aware that the option to keep posts private was not available to Free accounts but your screenshot certainly implies that. Also, I just did a bit of searching of the forum and every instance of private posts I have seen so far have been made by either Premium or Professional clients.
- yasincoAnswered on November 06, 2011 at 03:21 PM
So is there any way to amke a private post as a free member because I have to ask you guys some stuff?
- allanftdAnswered on November 06, 2011 at 03:32 PM
We can make your post private on your behalf. Feel free to post your questions and we'll make it private as quickly as we can.
Thanks for using Jotform!
- yasincoAnswered on November 06, 2011 at 04:54 PM
- yasincoAnswered on November 06, 2011 at 05:03 PM
Please make it private: http://www.jotform.com/answers/54944-Some-Questions-Private-#0