- richardAsked on April 29, 2011 at 04:53 AM
how do i add information from jotform once filled out by client into outlook contacts/address book?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 05:38 AM
You can make this possible by exporting the form submissions as an Excel file and then importing that Excel file into your Microsoft Outlook email client.
To export submission as Excel:
1. Go to My Forms page
2. Click on the form with the information that you want to add to your address book
3. Click the Submissions button at the toolbar
4. In the submissions page, click Download as Excel.
5. Save the file in your computer. Take note of where you save the Excel file.
To import the file into your MS Outlook, follow the instructions outlined in the link I provided below:
Hope this post answers your question. Feel free to contact us if there's anything else. Thank you.