- MegginMcAsked on July 05, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I've written to you about this before and I'm about to find another solution which makes me sad because there are many good things about JotForm.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 10:37 AM
We apologize for this inconvenience it has caused you. Can you please provide us the form link or web page where you have embedded the form so we could further investigate what is causing this issue?
- MegginMcAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 10:58 AMHere is the form link: https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/31686768270970
- MegginMcAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Here is the link to the form: https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/31686768270970
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I am not able to replicate the same. I tried this URL https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/31686768270970 in IE Browser and its working fine.
Did you Embeded this Form in any Page? If Yes, Can you please let us know your WebPage URL. Because, Forms direct link is working fine for me.
- MegginAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 08:45 PM
I just tested it again and when I hit submit with my test answers, I got the exact same warning. It’s not GETTING to the form, it’s submitting it.
Please let us know what the problem is or if you can address your security certificate problem.
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 06:24 AM
- MegginMcAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 01:06 PM
Hi, we sent the form link out, but it must have been the cloned form as we are not getting back the responses and our clients are telling us that they filled out the form and submitted it. Can you check the clone form and see if you received any responses as we are not receiving any submittals and this is a really important survey. Thanks!
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 02:05 PM
By the way I just moved that form to your account.
You can now see that form in your account under MyForms tab with name Clone of Workshop Business 101.