- AutomotiveRepaironlineAsked on April 29, 2011 at 09:25 AM
How to adjust the Length of form in Facebook?
I have adjusted all i know how to do but the bottom of form is cut off.
I was wondering how to shrink the Service Items List.
as you can see the Submit button is not showing
Thank you, Leon
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 09:38 AM
Have you experimented with shirinking/expanding the list? Open the form in the form builder and right click on the edge of your list to make a change. Any double lines could be displayed as single lines which would save you some space. I tried it on a clone of your form and got the following result:
I don't want to do it to your live form incase it misbehaves in Facebook, but you could definitely save some room this way. If that doesn't work you could try reducing the font size for the entire form by injecting the following css:
To inject custom CSS have a look here:
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 09:42 AM
Leon, I am deleting the duplicate posts for this question.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Thank you Daniel, Yes i did shrink the form no help will try the CCS
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Hey Daniel I injected the CCS no help. Umless i did something wrong? Take a Look
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 10:39 AM
It looks like the Jotform font setting was overriding the injected CSS. I have dropped the font size by one point for you (from 12 to 11). See what you think and let me know.
Also, I noticed something odd. The labels Shrink and Expand have become mixed up for your form somehow. ie Shrink is expanding it.. I just did a quick test on your live form and as expected it does save some space but some of your longer questions get truncated - I've put it back the way it was now so that it is legible again. If you can make the iframe wider and expand the section again then you should be ok. Have a look at this link re facebook iframe apps:
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 11:24 AM
Yes the expand and shrink is oposite for all my forms.
Most excellent!! Thank you!!
Daniel, Do you know how to secure the form or link to Jots secure Server from Facebook??
Thank you much, Leon
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Glad it is sorted. I see that you have posted another thread regarding your secure facebook submissions. We'll investigate for you and someone will have an answer for you asap.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 29, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Thank you for everything, Leon