- achmadfcAsked on July 06, 2013 at 09:05 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 09:30 AM
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused.
We were forced to temporarily disable the email sending for email alerts with custom sender addresses. The problem is caused by some users that abused the email sending option, so that our mailing services were added to some mail blacklists. Now we are working on fixing this issue.
For now, please switch your Email Notifications and Autoresponders to our recommended email@example.com.
Note: You can still use custom email as Reply-to Email.
For Email Notification, set it like this:
For Auto Responder:
This will switch the sending method to another source, and it is supposed to be more reliable.
Thanks for understanding.
- SandwichmaneuverAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Are you saying that I will not receive the email notifications?
I made the changes as oulined and have submitted forms on our website and have not received the emails.
Do I have to check them on Jotform.com instead?
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Very Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide us the email ID's for which you are getting this issues. So that we can check those email ID's in our mail logs and able to investigate further.
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 11:44 AMach_fch@yahoo.com is NOT in the bounce list. Kindly double check your spam folder. You can see all the submissions on your JotForm control panel. Again, we are very sorry for any inconveniences it may have caused you as we are all doing our best to serve you better. Thank you.
- SandwichmaneuverAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 12:30 PM
The emails our the following
- moonzkieAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Upon checking, all of the given email addresses are not in our bouncelist. Have you tried double checking your spam folder to see if any of the submissions went there. To fix this, can you please follow this guide this will also for preventing this kind of issues: http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-email-bouncing-related-issues
- SandwichmaneuverAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 01:28 PM
When I go to the preview and send the form I receive it no problem. When I go to our website and send it I don't receive the email notification.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 02:47 PM
Your emails are not in the bounce lists, and I was able to test the form in your website here
The email logs indicates that the message was sent properly to your email
Please check your emails again. Please inform us if issue remains.
====================================================/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[07/Jul/2013:14:42:15 -0400] 20535812241141 AmazonSES Sent email to PaulF@gpcprop.com - MessageID:0000013fba710190-fa296a26-2b73-4461-9ceb-4468e0221f90-000000 - RequestId:f1bb0f7d-e734-11e2-81cf-5389c34afde2