- megschlabsAsked on July 06, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Can you please call me as soon as possible so we can resolve this issue.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 03:34 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. We have a problem with our Mail System that caused this email blocking to happen. Our developers are now working on this issue, and they're doing their best to fix this ASAP.
This problem will also affect your form notification if your current settings are using the "Email" field as the "Sender Email" so with Auto Responder Settings if you are using your custom email addresses. To avoid not receiving email notification problems and from listing your email address to our bounce list, please consider the following changes to your form notifications and auto responders:
For Email Notification, set it like this:
For Auto Responder:
This will switch the sending method to another source, and it is supposed to be more reliable.
If you have another email address as the form recipient, please let us know as well so we can check and remove them from our bounce list, if they have been listed there.
Thanks for understanding.
- megschlabsAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 06:39 PM
I'm sorry. I have tried both of these options and the email addresses are still being blocked. Please let me know how to proceed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Our apologies. I have now removed your email "email@example.com" from the bounce list so it should now be fine. You should now received email notifications to this email address.
By the way, I just checked your contact us form and it seems you haven't setup an email notification or you might have removed it?
We have issues with our email notification system as of the moment which affects your email address to end up in the bounce list. Our higher team are now working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible. You can read the complete details about this issue in our support forum page: http://www.jotform.me/answers/
If you continue to encounter this issue, let us know here. Thanks and apologies for this inconvenience.
- megschlabsAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 11:13 AMYes I did remove that while I was working on it. Ill add them both back on. Could you also remove Mark@vintageporchswings.com From your block list?
Sent from my iPhone
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 11:37 AMMark@vintageporchswings.com is NOT in the bounce list
- megschlabsAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 12:04 PMThanks!
Sent from my iPhone
- khrisellAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 03:13 PM
You are most welcome @megschlabs,
We are very sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused.
Thank you so much for using JotForm.