- metrochristianAsked on July 06, 2013 at 01:43 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Do you want to suspend your free account? Please confirm this to us so we can proceed
- metrochristianAnswered on July 06, 2013 at 10:40 PM
No I do not. I want to know how would a member who signs up, with say a 1 week trial period on a reocurring month charge, ... how would they cancel their sign up during the trial period so as not to be charged. Sorry I had started to type this and suddenly got called away from my computer.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Since your form membership will only last for a month (for the monthly subscription), it should end after one month. If the subscriber wants to terminate the subscription before the full month, they will need to login to their paypal account and cancel their subscription.
You can check here for more details about it.
Hope this answers your question. Please inform us if not.
- metrochristianAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 04:37 AM
Yes that answers my question.