- anitahodzicAsked on July 06, 2013 at 09:56 PM
It would've been nice if you notified your users. Some clients rely on this and not knowing whats going on they're loosing businessPage URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 07, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Our apologies. I have now removed your email "email@example.com" from the bounce list so it should now be fine. You should now received email notifications to this email address.
We have issues with our email notification system as of the moment which affects your email address to end up in the bounce list. Our higher team are now working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible. You can read the complete details about this issue in our support forum page: http://www.jotform.me/answers/
We'd also suggest to use firstname.lastname@example.org as your notification's sender email as it may help remedy this issue.
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
If you continue to encounter this issue, let us know here. Thanks and apologies for this inconvenience.