- zach monetteAsked on April 30, 2011 at 10:41 AMDo you provide any kind of analytics for your surveys? We would like age, zipcode, and possibly education info. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 05:15 PM
Thank you for taking interest in Jotform. Unfortunately, we do not have such a feature. What Jotform has that might be useful to you is reports, which is basically a listing of data entered in a form submission.
To create reports for your forms:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the particular form that you want to create a report of
3. Click the Reports button in the toolbar, click Add New Report
4. Choose among the different types of reports available.
5. Follow the rest of the steps as described by the Reports Wizard.
Feel free to play around with each type of reports to find out which works for you. Hope you find this post useful. Contact us again if you require further assistance.