- marieharnettAsked on April 30, 2011 at 10:48 AM
I've used JotForm for years, however it suddenly doesn't want to work anymore! I use the embed option with html widget in iweb. It usually works fine, but for some reason it now doesn't show up in my browser (Chrome), it does appear in Safari though. How can I fix this?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 12:08 PM
Which version of Chrome are you using? The form shows up in my version (11.0.696.60) okay. It also displays okay in Firefox 4, Internet Explorer 8 and Opera 11 (although, in Opera the right border of the text boxes is clipped).
- marieharnettAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 01:08 PM
I'm using version 11.0.696.57 of Chrome.
Thanks for your help,
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 01:24 PM
Upgrade to the current version of Chrome and let me know if that helps.
- marieharnettAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 02:23 PM
Chrome says I'm up to date (!). I really don't know why it's not appearing. I replaced my older form with a new one today, would that be the problem?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 02:32 PM
I will submit a ticket on this issue. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- tizanmiAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 06:56 PM
i'm having the same problem too; any ways to resolve this issue.? www.teledesiles.com
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 07:03 PM
Just to be sure, are you saying that you have a form embedded in an iWeb page and it's not being displayed in just Chrome? Also, could you please provide the URL of the page within which the form is embedded so that we can properly investigate the issue?
- tizanmiAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 07:12 PM
My site was uploaded onto wordpress. i've benn using JotForm for years and has always been like that. nothing shows chrome and safari, but Firefox. Please help me fix the issue if you can.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 08:47 PM
I can't find any JotForm's form on your website, can you please repost here the exact page where the form is currently embedded? Thanks in advance.
I would also suggest to try re-embedding your form using iFrame code first. This kind of issues are commonly fixed using iFrame embed option.
Just update us here if you need further assistance. Thanks.
- tizanmiAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 08:54 PM
yes there is. on your Left-bottom hand-side. it says "VOTEZ"
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 09:24 PM
Apologies but I don't see any VOTEZ button on your website. Only 'Home' button is available? See this screen. https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/global/5576_screen.JPG
By the way, have you tried iFrame code already? Please give it a try and let us know what your results are. Thanks.
- tizanmiAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 11:03 PM
That what i'm saying you can't see it unless you're using Firefox. here is a screenshot:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 12:54 AM
My bad, sorry for that.
Have you tried adding the codes to your wordpress footer? Try editing your footer.php and add the codes there, see if that makes any differences. Thanks.
- tizanmiAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 01:13 AM
that's exactly what i did then it wouldn't show on chrome. it works well on Firefox. and when i do add the code at the footer.php , the slide at the header of the side won't open. if i take it out and republish it, everything work well. i'm gonna try a diffrent technique. i'm gonna take the direct URL Link to the form and put it the the Hello Bar at the top. then when u click, it would just slide-down with the form. i hope it works. THANKS A MILLION FOR YOUR HELP!!!
- michaelpanAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 02:49 PM
- I am having this issue too. We have added the IFrame. Here is the link. It works with explorer, etc. but not with Chrome. Can you review and let us know what is going on? How can we fix for Chrome?
We have tried the following:
- taking out excess script from iframe
- used iframe
- used custom code
- making height of form the form of the page
- etc. but none have completely fixed the issue.
Windows 7 64 bit, Chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 m, 1920x1080 monitor resolution
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 04:09 PM
@michaelpan Since this thread is quite old, I have moved your request to a thread of its own. I will address your request in the following thread shortly: