- TaniaAsked on July 08, 2013 at 08:43 AM
The email submissions have stopped coming in today, is there a server problem or have the settings been changed and I'm not aware?Page URL:
- HfplusAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 09:32 AM
We are having the same issue.
None of our submissions are being emailed to their recipients.
- robrandtoulAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 09:33 AM
- VisionProCleaningAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 09:51 AM
Same for us
- pinoytechAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 09:55 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. As I've check your form, I found out that email address email@example.com is IN our bounce list which causing the issue. I have now remove it for you and it should be working fine now.
Reason(s) : Amazon blacklisted.
If this happens again, please do let us know.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 09:56 AM
@Hfplus, @robrandtoul, @VisionProCleaning
Can you please open a separate thread with regards to the issue and please include the URL of your form or website if your form is already embedded for further assistance?
- robrandtoulAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 09:58 AM
Already have but we've yet to receive a response or solution.
- BulldogRescueAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Will I get the back logged ones or will I have to forward them manually?
- BulldogRescueAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Please can you let me know if the missing forms will be emailed or if I need to go through them manually. There's a lot so I need to know asap
- titlepickupAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Me as well I NEED these forms working ASAP for my company
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 12:14 PM
@robrandtoul, @BulldogRescue, @titlepickup,
We are deeply sorry about all of this. However, our engineers have worked hard on this in order to have it resolved.
For those asking for an explanation, here it is the fact:
Amazon made a change about the bounces API so our system was not adding all bounces to the bounce list correctly for a while, we learned about this when all of this started and that's why our bouncing system added hundreds of emails to the bounce list in the same day.This is now fixed
So, if you have some more other forms and some more email addresses affected by this please let us know, but PLEASE open your own threads and we will be happy to assist you to remove them from the bounce list. If you have already created a thread, please wait for us and we'll surely answer your questions within a few minutes or an hour.
- thistledubhAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I'm not receiving JotForms via me website www.allpassdriving.co.uk. Is there a reason for this?
- BulldogRescueAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Thanks, but no one has said if the backlog will be emailed through or if I need to go through them all manually
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 01:43 PM
Unfortunately, all email recipient which have landed to our bounce list will not received the notifications, but still, you'll be able to received/see the submissions to your Forms Submissions Page.