phuketh3Answered on April 30, 2011 06:25 PM
What would be really neat for me would be to allow people to view a table of submissions online. Or have I missed a feature that's already there? To be effective I'd want to make this table publicly available on my site but I'd want control over which columns are displayed.
NeilVicenteAnswered on April 30, 2011 06:35 PM
This feature has existed for a long time already. I apologize if there are no user guides available for this feature yet. With Jotform, we call this feature "Reports".
To create table reports:
1. Go to My Forms page
2. Click on the form that you want to generate a reports of
3. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
4. In the Reports Wizard, choose HTML Table or Grid Listing. Click Next. Feel free to play around with the other reports type to find out which one works for you best.
5. Give your report a title. Select or deselect the fields that you want to show/hide in the report. Click Next
6. Copy the url provided by the wizard. You may also embed the report by copying the iframe embed code.
Hope you find this post useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.
phuketh3Answered on April 30, 2011 10:51 PM
Thanks, I found the reports options by digging around in the forum. I
know the help pages are still under development but it might be nice to
have something that shows that the report options exist, even if it's
just a one liner. Actually your text to me would work just fine.
I have to say I am very impressed with Jotform, including the excellent
level of support.