- mmarloweAsked on May 02, 2011 at 11:07 AM
I recently opened a ticket for Unique ID not being Unique when using that field... I was told this was fixed, and when I went to test....
1) I created a new submission on my form, which has a bunch of autofill fields... I submitted the form sometimes freehanding in the autofill field, others using information from the autofill
2) I clicked the edit link, and all of the fields that were autofill, that I chose from the autofill and did NOT freehand, is LOST in an edit... This never happened before.... Now, the person has to refill all the information that they had previously typed.......
please fix ASAP, it was better before.... now we can't even use the form!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 04:05 PM
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. However, upon trying to replicate your problem, I did not encounter those problems as you have experienced. Take a look at the screenshots I have made of the submission and the edit attempts.
Check out this edit link for the test submission I have made. You can see that the autofilled items (email, community, address, account #) are still there and remains untouched.
Can you please try that link and see if the problem still persists? Thank you for your cooperation.
- mmarloweAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 06:40 PMWell,
I just tested again and it worked (from an iPad). Earlier I tested from
Chrome, maybe that has something to do with it? I\'ll test again from Chrome
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 06:43 PM
Please do. We'll be more than glad to hear about this issue and have it fixed once and for all. Thanks.
- mmarloweAnswered on May 07, 2011 at 04:42 PM
It seems to be OK now. Fields are carried over in addition to the Unique ID
does NOT change.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 08, 2011 at 04:59 PM
That is great to hear. I am glad to be of help to you.