- Wade TonkenAsked on May 02, 2011 at 01:47 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 06:49 PM
What exactly happens when you try to sign in? Are you having problems with your username or password? If yes, please follow the steps I have provided below on how to reset your password.
1. In the Sign-in Area, click Forgot Password? button
2. Enter either your username or email address, then click Send Reset Instructions
3. Check your email for a message from us and follow reset instructions
If this post doesn't answer your question, please let us know. Thank you.
- Wade TonkenAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 05:01 PM
Sorry, just getting back to this. When I try to sign in it says my user or password is wrong. Then I try to use the lost password thing and it says "No user with this email address or username has been found."
Please help! I only have two email addresses. I have received many responses to a form I created on jotform with the email I have included in this query.
- allanftdAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 09:02 PM
I looked up your email address in our member database and found a match, however it is only a guest account. This means you have not actually registered yet for our service to have a username and password. In order to do so, please sign up for an account making sure that you use the same email address that you used in your guest account so that your forms will be transferred automatically to your new account.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- Wade TonkenAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 04:47 PM
When I follow your link and try to sign up as suggested I get a message saying "this email has already been used. Please use a new one".
How can I sign up and get my forms?
- allanftdAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 10:00 PM
I checked our member database and found out that your email address is currently registered for a Guest account. i have deleted this account since it doesn't have any forms. You can sign up once again using this same email address in our sign up page - http://www.jotform.com/page.php?p=signup
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing JotForm!
- Wade TonkenAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 10:41 AM
I do not understand. In my last communication the last sentence was, "How can I sign up and get my forms?".
In your previous email you said," please sign up for an account making sure that you use the same email address that you used in your guest account so that your forms will be transferred automatically to your new account."
Where are my forms?
- allanftdAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Could you please provide us with your JotForm username? Right now, We're only using your email address email@example.com in searching for your account. When we looked for this email address in our database, it yields a guest account with no forms in it.
We'll await your response.
- Wade TonkenAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 04:58 PM
I think we are getting to the heart of the issue. I am not sure I remember my username if it is not my email and you don't have username recovery system. I thought it was my email. I can give you the other possibilities but I am not comfortable doing that on this public forum. Can you email me at the email you have for me?
- wtonkenAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 05:00 PM
Skip that last post. I searched available usernames as if creating a new account and solved everything. Thanks for all your help.
- allanftdAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 09:21 PM
You're welcome, Wade. I can see you now have your own JotForm account. Enjoy using JotForm and let us know if we can be of further assistance.