- altoonachamberAsked on May 02, 2011 at 04:28 PM
does anyone know how to use bluepay gateway with jotform?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 02, 2011 at 08:34 PM
To accept payments, you would need to add a payment field in your form. Currently, we are not readily integrated with BluePay. Here are the only available payment methods we have:
Anyway, I have added your request to have BluePay integration to our user requests list. We will have our developers take a look into it and decide if it needs implementation.
Thank you for using Jotform.
- autobizchrisAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 05:23 PM
Been a couple years...any update on this request?
- pinoytechAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 07:05 PM
Apologize but we still don't have an update about this feature request. Can you please open/create a separate thread with regards on your query for further assistance?
- JasonAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 12:06 PM
How about now? It has been many years, and BluePay is a major payments provider. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 02:11 PM
I have now submitted a feature request ticket for Bluepay payment integration.
We will let you know here once we have updates.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 08:35 AM
We are excited to tell you that BluePay is now on open beta and we'd like to invite you to try it out before our announcement blog post comes out!
Do let us know if you have encounter any issues with integration or if you have comments and suggestions. We would really appreciate them.
On a related note, would you be interested in being featured in the said blog post?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 04:17 PM
We sincerely hope that you like this feature.