- benfattoAsked on May 03, 2011 at 10:14 AM
Example value inserted in the form multiplied for a number. Thanks.
- DanielGriffinAnswered on May 03, 2011 at 01:35 PM
Calculations within forms are not possible however you could possibly do this by exporting your submissions to an excel sheet and then modifying the excel colum. To export your submissions:
1. Click "My Forms" on the top
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions of it to Excel
3. Click on "Submission"
4. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right Above the Submission Date title- you will see "Download as Excel" Button
Here is some information on working with numbers in excel
hope this helps,