- ecvbumgarnerAsked on July 10, 2013 at 02:46 PM
- EliezerNAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 03:23 PM
Yes, it is possibel by entering the email addresses in the Recipient Email but all separated by a comma.
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow these steps:
1. Whilre editing your form click on Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Choose Email Alerts.
3. Select the Notification.
4. Click on Reply-to and Recipients Settings.
5. Enter the emaill addresses separated by a comma and space in the Recipient Email.
You can also find these steps in the next guide, which also has extra information: Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients.