- divyashreeAsked on May 03, 2011 at 07:16 PM
I created a form and wanted to test it before sharing it, i am expecting 70 submissions but the SSL says 1 out of 10 is used and i want to deactivate it. please help me do that ASAP since i have to send out the forms to a minimum of 70 ASAP.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 04, 2011 at 06:52 AM
If you use https:// instead of http:// in the Jotform URL, that is a secure (SSL) form.
When a user submits data using the https form it is considered as SSL Submission.
To deactivate it simply change the https to http in the JotForm url address used
in your website.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- SUASystemsAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 06:03 PM
I'm also trying to deactivate the secure submission feature. I tired to deactivate it on the google site I have it on but it's only has the form number instead of the entire url address. I also looked in Jotform under "source code & embed". It only has http not https. Please let me know if therei s another way to disable this feature.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 06:13 PM
To deactivate your SSL form, all you need is to re-embed your form code and use the non-secured form code. Here's how you do it:
1. Go to your website and remove the embeded code that is secured (https://-secured)
2. Delete your browsing cache and cookies
3. Log in to your JotForm account and get the code either the source code or the iFrame code (http:// - non-secured)
4. Paste your form code into your website
5. Save the changes of your website.
Hope this help.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
- SUASystemsAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 06:43 PMGreetings,
Thanks for the prompt response. As I mentioned before it's embedded as an
un-secure gadget on my googlesite where the code begins with "http".
Please let me know how I can get my form to submit un-secure submission
while it's embedded in googlesites.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 07:27 PM
I have provided the answer in your thread. Please check it, and let us know if you need any further assistance.