- BrettFerriganAsked on July 11, 2013 at 07:18 AM
Hello, I'd like to use the blue envelope template but I shoud customize it. The color of the envelope should be changed and the background color of the form. Please write me how to do it. Thank you.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM
The blue envelop is actually an image. Do you want to change the color of this image? Check this: https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/global/6332_bg_envelope.png
Please let us know which color you want and I will try to change it for you.
- BrettFerriganAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 02:02 AM
Hello, Thank you for your answer. Yes I thought it was an image. The form will be on this page: http://contemplativemedicinegroup.com/ At the bottom lrft corner. So it should fit there. My client asked me to do it pink and green. The envelope should be pale pink and the paper pale green. Thank you.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 03:39 AM
I will try to change the color of the envelop and get back to you soon.
- BrettFerriganAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 03:04 PMHello Sidharth,
Thank you for consideration of our request. The colors we would like to use in your beautiful envelope design are: Pink (C1 or C2) and Green (F6). Anything you can do along these lines would be most appreciated!
Shastri, Palm Beach Shambhala
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 05:49 PM
Our colleague Sidharth will get back to you with an update when he is back online.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 03:28 AM
I am sorry but I am only able to change the color of the paper. Envelop color is not coming up correctly as I am unable to retain the flap lines.
I will further try to work on this but I can only do it in free time. Let me know if you need the updated image with changed paper color.
- BrettFerriganAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 04:19 AM
No problem. I created an envelope with the colors Brett likes. You can see it here(actual size)
Would it be possible to use this image as background of the form?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 04:51 AM
Yes, this is possible. We'll try to mimic that form and provide it to you later this day. Thanks!
- BrettFerriganAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 06:40 AM
Hello, Thank you so much for the customazation of envelope form. I have one more question. Not the whole form appears on the website. The left side of the envelope not visible. Is it because of the template widget area? Interesting thing is that when I clone the form to my account it appeares much larger in form editor then the original form you sent me on example link. Thank you, Andrew
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 10:31 AM
This is a somewhat different topic than the opening post of the thread. We prefer to keep separate topics in their own threads, as this makes it easier for users of the forum to find the specific issue they're looking for. As such, please open a new thread about the form not fitting your web page correctly. When you do so, be sure to provide the URL of the page, so we can examine the issue for ourselves.
Thanks for understanding.
- 4diversified9533Answered on July 16, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I am using the blue envelope template as well.....can the background be edited to fit the size of the form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Please open a separate thread with your request. My colleague may still have the file so we can easily request him to copy and edit the colors and sizes.
In your thread, include the details such as the sizes, colors and etc.
- 4diversified9533Answered on July 16, 2013 at 01:27 PM
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 02:05 PM
Please post your response to the other thread you opened: http://www.jotform.com/answers/244489