- KimberlyCAsked on July 11, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1. First, I opened a form to just take a look at it. Now it stays on my " My Forms" page, even though I've tried to delete it. How do I delete a form I've looked at?
2. A friend of mind has created a form using your site. She has sent me a copy of the form. How can I use that form, and ammend it to suite my needs?
I would like to use a similar form, customized to me, and then imbed it so I can send it to people to fill out and get it back to me.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 02:29 PM
Good day to you!
1. Open My Forms page. Click on the form > Click "More" button > Find and Click "Delete":
2. You can clone a form. Follow this guide: How to Clone a Form.
We also suggest creating a separate thread for each question you have so just in case a follow questions will be made, we can focus on each.