- VipraAroraAsked on July 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM
I am getting "form over quota error" even though I signed up for premium account and less than 100 submissions over the past 3 months. All my respondents are irritated at not being able to access the form. I think I am going to lose them all..
- pinoytechAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. I have check the said form and found out that this form is created under ashokboina account. This account is a FREE basic account and already excedeed submission limit.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- VipraAroraAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 11:27 PMyes.. I had asked Ashok to create the form for me but I am able to access
from my account- firstname.lastname@example.org. I have paid the subscription fee
today. can the form not be transferred to my account so that the payment
- pinoytechAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Before we transfer the said form in your account, we need more information. Can you please let us know account email address used by ashokboina account if you really had contact to the owner of the account.
- VipraAroraAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 11:52 PMThe email Id is same as the account name- email@example.com
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 12:03 AM
I have now moved the form "Survey on Factors affecting Employee innovative behavior " to your account. Kindly check.
FYI, there's stil one form left on the account ashokboina. Would you like us to move all to your premium account?
Let us know here. Thanks!
- VipraAroraAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 12:07 AMthanks...that should do. We dont need the other form to be transferred.
- VipraAroraAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 09:00 AMHi
I have another issue now- the form is not visible in my account, although
it is working for submissions now.
- VipraAroraAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 09:07 AMHere is a snapshot of my account. I do not see the form here and am not
able to access the submissions/reports.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 09:38 AM
I could see the form to your account. Clearing your browsers cache and cookies should help. How to Clear Your Browser's Cache (with screenshots) - wikiHow.
- VipraAroraAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 03:56 PMI tried that and also opening in different browsers. I dont think its a
cache issue. I am able to reach the form through one of the hyperlinks
(under my accounts) but when I go to the "My Forms" section, it does not
show up. I am not able to generate reports either because of that.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 04:57 PM
Yes, I think there is an issue in your account
The forms belonging to your account show up in your account, from our side
However if I go to to the upper menu and click on My Forms, then it doesn't show anything, so I think this is what you see.
Icould see another form your subuser has shared with you , but it's unavailable.
For that reason, I am forwarding this to our developers
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 05:11 PM
While this is under investigation, you can try using direct form edit link:
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 07:52 PM
Hi sorry for any inconvenience this problem has caused you. All should be fixed on your end. You should be able to see your forms correctly now.
If you are still having trouble please clear your cache.
- VipraAroraAnswered on July 13, 2013 at 12:25 AMthanks. It is working now!
- khrisellAnswered on July 13, 2013 at 05:57 AM
In behalf of the rest of the team, we are glad to be of any help in all your JotForm inquiry and needs.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions or inquiry.
Thank you for using JotForm.