- devadanderAsked on July 12, 2013 at 05:39 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 06:13 PM
Can you please ellaborate questions into more details? I what you are trying to do is to reduce the vertical space between questions, please follow these steps1) Open your form to edit.
2) From the toolbar click on "Setup & Embed" then select "Preferences"
3) In the Preferences window click on "Field Styles" then change the number
to the right of "Question Spacing" to suit your tastes (e.g "3" for 3 pixels)
- shearmanosAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Question Spacing contains 4 numbers - 12px 36px 12px 36px
What do they represent?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 11:47 AM
could you open a new thread regarding your question.