- dmichaelsAsked on July 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I have a few forms that display the "Submissions". Those pages are showing the submission twice; the table appears and then directly below it appears again.
I followed the link for the "Report" all by itself, http://www.jotform.com/table/11892417189 and it too appears doubled, so it's not my webpage that is causing the problem.
This Report is part of my Jotform "Torah Readings Schedule".
I see this happenning on 2 forms; one of which has not been used in over a year, so it's not the code in the Jotform form either.
This is NOT a disaster as the info is there, but something odd is going on.
- moonzkieAnswered on July 14, 2013 at 12:17 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I was able to replicate on the said problem and there seems to be a bug on the report. I will be forwarding this to the next level support for them to be able to look into it and find a solution.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 07:37 AM
We opened a bug ticket about this. We will fix it ASAP and get back to you.
- alp_denizAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 08:36 AM
We have just fixed the issue. Thank you for your understanding
- dmichaelsAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 01:01 PMYes, it is fixed.