- markashtonAsked on July 15, 2013 at 05:23 AM
Since the filepicker integration there has been a subtle change to link status ...
Images & Video links now fire up in the same window i.e. "target= _self" behaviour. This is not as desirable as the previous behaviour which was to fire up in a new window i.e. "target=_blank"
Would you be kind enough to reinstate the original behaviour of links firing into a new window so that you never lost the report page.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 07:55 AM
I understand how important it is to have the uploaded image open in new window.
I am forwarding your request to our dev team. As soon as there are any update on this, you will get the notification via this thread.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Hi mark, this should be fixed already. I was able to open links to a new tab rather than the same window. You have to recreate your reports in order to get the changes.
Let us know if the problem still persist.
- markashtonAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Recreated report: http://www.jotform.com/table/31954557514056
Still firing up in the same window NOT a new window.
Let me know - shall test asap
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Hi mark, just found out that recreating the reports cant fixed the problem.
The "opening-to-newtab" will only work to new/latest submissions from your form.
So you have to do some new submission to make the changes on the links work.
- markashtonAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Have tested this and it is working properly.
Excellent. Thanks mark
- markashtonAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Will this apply to the Grid Report too.
- markashtonAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 10:35 AM
I have tested and it applies to the grid report too.