- CIOBAsked on May 05, 2011 at 05:41 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 11:32 AM
I don't exactly understand what you mean with your question. Do you want to have something like a guestbook or a comment box?
Is this what you want to achieve? example form
If yes, please let me know so I can give you the steps on how to implement this on your form. If not, please do provide us more details regarding your question so that we can come up with a proper solution.
Thank you for your cooperation. We'll await your reply.
- CIOBAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 11:52 AM
I would like to create a comment form out of the text field. This is a form on my page http://www.ciob.org.uk/news/mind-gap-campus-construction and I would like for the comments in the text box to appear under the form for others to see.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 03:17 PM
This can be made possible by inserting a Free Text HTML field in your form, creating an HTML table or Grid Listing Report and then inserting that report onto the free text field.
To create an html table or grid listing report:
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report of
2. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
3. Choose HTML table or Grid Listing then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy the iframe codes provided
To insert the report's iframe codes onto your form:
1. Add a Free Text HTML field into your form. This can be found under the Power Tools option
2. Click the free text field, then click the HTML button in the toolbar
3. Paste the report's iframe codes into the HTML textarea
4. Save your form
Let us know how this works for you. Feel free to ask us if you have further qeustions. Thank you.
- CIOBAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 03:37 AM
That has worked fine,
Thank you very much
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 07:04 PM
You're welcome. Glad to be of help.