- 4diversified9533Asked on July 16, 2013 at 09:59 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 11:50 AM
With regards to your query, can you please provide us screenshot about the white space that you are referring for further assistance?
- 4diversified9533Answered on July 16, 2013 at 12:28 PM
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 01:30 PM
The white space behind your form is the background of the form which you can edit by clicking on Form Style and then Background.
You can select the color that you like. If you would like to get rid of that entirely, you can simply type "transparent" in the field that has the color's code.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!
- 4diversified9533Answered on July 16, 2013 at 02:13 PM
Is there anyway to center the form in the middle of the page?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 02:53 PM
Yes, there is a way to do that. Please insert the next CSS code to your form:
Please refer the next guide to know how to inject custom CSS codes to your form : http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- 4diversified9533Answered on July 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Got the form centered to the middle of the page.....
Now trying to figure out how to put a space between above the top of the form, so its not so flush to the top.
- EliezerNAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM
If you want to have a margin in the top of your form like my cloned form:
Please insert this CSS code:
If you want more or less space of margin, just edit the number "50px"
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- 4diversified9533Answered on July 17, 2013 at 02:31 PM
Thank you for your assistance
- EliezerNAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 02:41 PM
Feel free to contact us at any time you have a question or need about Jotform functionality.
Continue enjoying JotForm services.
- 4diversified9533Answered on July 17, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Is there a way to rename our form URL?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Can you please open a separate thread with regards to your query for further assistance?