- Nabil BugaighisAsked on July 16, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Hi, can you embed or include a form in an e-mail?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 01:15 PM
I don't hitnk I have quite understood you question.
Are you refering on how to share a form via email? If so, you can do that by following the steps in EliezerN's answer in the next thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/237096-how-to-send-form-for-upload-by-email?entrymessage=10732640770
If not, we would appreciate you to give us more information about what you need to assist you better.
- NabilbugaighisAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 02:05 PM
Your answer refers to inserting a link in an e-mail.
I would like to have the actual form in the e-mail, so someone can fill and submit the form without going to an external web page.
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Hi, You can send your form in email as follows:
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 02:51 PM
But, you cannot directly add your form in the Email Body. Email Providers will not allow you to submit a form from the inbox.
- NabilbugaighisAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 02:56 PM
Hi. I think you don't understand me.
Your instructions show how to send a link of the form. The person receiving the e-mail has to click the link and then fill the form on a web page.
This is sent in the e-mail:
Please click on the link below to complete this form.
I want to send the actual form in the e-mail, and the person receiving it would fill right in the e-mail and submit from the e-mail without ever clicking on a link or opening a web page.
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 03:04 PM
Hmmmm, okay. But Email Providers Will not allow you to submit a form from an inbox.
Just Try this:
1. Preview your form in new window.
2. Press Ctrl + A (Select All), then Press Ctrl + C (Copy).
3. Open your mail, and compose a mail, click on body and click Ctrl + V (Paste)
4. Your Form Will be there, right?
5. Just send it to you.
6. Now check the mail that you received, ah.. Form is there, you can Edit.. Fill the form,
7. Now Try to Submit the Form and see whether that button is enabled, fortunately it will not, For Security Reasons.
So, we can conclude that forms cannot be send as an email right?
Hope Now I Understand and Explained you clearly.