- jsahAsked on July 17, 2013 at 05:39 PM
i'd like to edit a submission. is this possible? i can see you can edit it, but can't see where to save it after changing fields.
- EliezerNAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 06:31 PM
You can edit the submission in the submission page.
Please follow these steps:
1. Select your form and go to the Submissions button.
2. When in the submissions page, click on the Edit option. There you will be able to edit your submissions.
Finally a notification will be sent to your email inbox. And to see the edited submission you need to refresh the submission page.
And that's it. If you need further assistance, let us know.
- jsahAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 06:34 PM
i used this but did not see a 'save' button to save my edits. does it save automatically?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 06:43 PM
Sorry for not clarifying that point.
You are right, it saves automatically after you click on Submit button.