- SteveRugg1Asked on July 17, 2013 at 07:06 PM
I attempted to send myself a "test" form I had just placed into my website and I keep getting the same error messages--I have uploaded both screenshots of the error.
Steve RuggPage URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. For some reason, the image/screenshot that you have attached into your thread came out empty. Can you please post it again for further assistance?
- SteveRugg1Answered on July 18, 2013 at 01:49 PMHi pinovtach,
Can you please translate your comment for me? I am not a web techie. This error message is the same one others have gotten before with the old form before I modified the file (by making some changes & saving).
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 03:38 PM
We can't see the screenshot/image. The Link is broken. Please go to www.imageshack.us or www.tinypic.com and upload the picture. Get the Direct URL and paste it here. Without the screenshot, we won't know what error is it.
- SteveRugg1Answered on July 19, 2013 at 12:00 PMWe have a problem here--I used both URLs you have given me--both have a selection to enter my URL in question (the Jotform problem) and neither accepts that method. It says to browse for a (jpg or other) file to upload. You are referring to a picture--do you mean the screenshot? If so, I did that onwww.imageshack.us. Regards the direct URL & paste--that does not work.
Please advise--I have tried to do this on 2 browsers.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 03:39 PM
Yes, I mean the screenshot. You can just paste the link/URL of the picture here.
I've test one of your form and found an error with Custom Thank You URL. Is this somewhat the error of the form?
Let us know!
- SteveRugg1Answered on July 19, 2013 at 04:03 PMHi Welvin,
I don't quite know what to say about what seems to be a disconnect in our communication.
I gave you a screenshot of the error message when I had filled out the Contact Form and sent to myself.
I copied and pasted the webpage that has the Jotform for you which you can use to go directly to the contact form webpage.
WHY are you asking me again to paste the link? The other question you asked makes no sense to me.
Again, I have attached the .png file screenshot showing the error message.
Again, here is the webpage with the Jotform.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 05:07 PM
You have created another thread and include that information there. We advice you to please update your current thread instead of creating a new one, especially, if it's the same issue.
Our forum cannot accept email attachments so we request you to please paste the "direct" URL/Link of the images here.
Please check this image: https://shots.jotform.com/welvin/screen/08fyxmywkj.png. Is this the error? Let us know!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 05:10 PM
I would also suggest to please do not reply via email. There's a tendency that your response will came out empty and you may not notice our responses.
Just please go to this thread and update us: http://www.jotform.com/answers/245367-Error-message-upon-form-submission#7.