- capcraigAsked on July 18, 2013 at 07:40 AM
When I access a form inbox and attempt to scroll through the submissions, the pages do not change smoothly. Often it requires multiple keystrokes to get the next submission to appear, or submissions are skipped.
- khrisellAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 07:58 AM
May I know the URL of your Form or the title, so that I can check on your account and be able to run some test and replicate the issue.
Thank you and I will wait for your reply.
- capcraigAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 08:21 AMHaving difficulty getting the Inbox menu to come up when I select the form in order to get the Url. Will have to try it on another computer tonight.
Sent from my iPad
- khrisellAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 08:38 AM
Let us know if problem persists using other computer so that we could further investigate.
But it would be nice, if you could provide the URL of your Form so that I can test it myself.
Thank you and I will wait for your response.
- capcraigAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 08:27 AMHere is the URL: http://www.jotform.ca/myforms/
Doesn't seem specific to this page, which is called Clinic Deposits.
When I click the arrows in the top right corner to change between clients,
it sticks, skips and doesn't always start at the last one entered.
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 01:38 PM
This is how you can get the form URL:
1.Open the form in Edit mode,
2.Then select Preview Button on the form
Now you can see the URL in the popup window as shown below. Copy and paste this URL to us.
Sorry for the inconvenience. But I have found nearly 25 forms in your account. So it will be helpfull for us to investigate about your issue, once you provide the form URL.
- capcraigAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 01:59 PMHi,
Here is the URL you requested and thanks for these directions to it:
I'll have to do some house-cleaning to remove some of the 25 forms
currently in my account.
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 03:43 PM
I just tested your account with the saidform, am able to scroll down smoothly to see all of your form submissions, It is working fine for me.
For you it may be due to some browser caching issue. I request you to please clear your browser cache, login and try agin.
Let us know if this not solves your issue.
- capcraigAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 07:42 AMHi,
No problem scrolling down to see all the forms. The problem is when you
open a form and click on in-box. Changing pages to see all the
registrations is what doesn't click through correctly. Can you assist?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 08:42 AM
I checked your account and I was able to scroll through submissions for that form without issue, no need for multiple key strokes. If it is taking time to move from one submission to another, hitting the arrow button multiple times while waiting will indeed cause results to skip ahead.
Anyway, since we're not able to reproduce the issue on our end, it may be a problem with your browser that is why as my colleague had suggested, you may try clearing your browser's cache and relaunch Jotform or try using another browser. Thank you.