- JohnAsked on July 18, 2013 at 01:37 PM
Hello, anyone who can help on how to remove com_content from a text area. I need it to appear as a watermark
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Remove Field Labels in a Form
- EliezerNAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 03:19 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Could you please share with us the link of your form with the explanation about what you need, so that we can give you further assistance? We will be more than glad to assist you.
- johnAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 02:53 AM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 03:29 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question.
Do you want to show some content in textarea as watermark? If yes, you can do so by setting the "Hint example" property of your textarea field.
Please select the textarea field on your form, click the "Hint Example" button in the toolbar, add the text, then click OK.
Let us know if you meant to ask something else.
- ShadaeAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 01:34 AM
As this is an old thread, I have moved your inquiry to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/629129
It will be addressed there shortly.