- maow001Asked on July 18, 2013 at 03:22 PM
Hi, how can I recover my deleted forms, I can not see the new interfase, how can I access to the new look on jotform ?
thanks (july 18 2013)
- EliezerNAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 03:41 PM
Thanks for contating us.
To access to the new interface of Jotform please go to this link : https://www.jotform.com/myforms/
To Restore your forms please follow the next steps:
1. Go to MY FORM page.
2. Click on Trash option in the left side.
3. You'll find your deleted form there. Select your form.
4. Then click on Restore button in the top.And that's it.If you need further assistance, let us know.Thanks.
- maow001Answered on July 18, 2013 at 03:49 PM
hi, the problem is that I can not access to the new interface, I followed all steps, but I still seeing the old interface, I have cleared the cache and all that stuff.. =(
what can I do ?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 04:34 PM
Please click the link below and it will lead you to the new interface http://.www.jotfor.com/myforms or click the 'Trash' in the old interface then select the field and click the restore button.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.