- mbburlingtonAsked on July 18, 2013 at 03:39 PM
Hi there, is it possible to increase the "Time out" on the surveys? sometimes after the form is completed it won't send an email notification that a survey was completed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 05:37 PM
Is it happening on your "Service - Customer Satisfaction Survey" form? I checked it's email recipients and they're not in the bounce list. I would suggest to try checking your email in your spam folder or in your spam queue, thay may be landed there.
If the problem still persist after that, try recreating your email notification, see if that makes any difference. I have also cleared your form cache here, this might help as well. You can also check this article, maybe white listing our Mail Server IPs maybe help fixed this problem: How to setup email alerts to prevent email bouncing related issues.
- mbburlingtonAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 04:13 PM
Hey Elton, still having the same issue... it really seems as though if you spend more than 1 min on the page a report isn't emailed... but the page still says thank you for completeing the survey.
- mbburlingtonAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 04:17 PM
i see the survey report when i log on here and can see it but we're not getting the email...
- EliezerNAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 05:26 PM
We are truly sorry for the inconveniences that may have caused.
Have you already tried setting up a Custom Sender Email? If not, please give a try aplying one of this methods:
After creating the custom Sender Email, make sure to update the settings of your email alerts in this way:
1. Sender Name: The Name field of your form.
2. Sender Email: Here select the custom Sender email you just setup.
3. Then it will show a From Email field, there you need to pick up the Email field of your form.
4. Reply-to Email: Also choose the Email field of your form.
5. Recipient Email: The email address where you want to receive your form notification.
The settings must look this way:If the issue still persists after updating your settings. please let us know.Thanks.