- BIOSERUMAsked on May 06, 2011 at 07:24 AM
Does someone know what does this error means?
Detalles de error de página web
Mensaje: Argumento no válido.
Mensaje: El objeto no acepta esta propiedad o método
-------------------- Translation ---------------------------
Details web page error message:
Invalid argument. Line: 747
Message: Object does not support this property or method
--------------------- End of Translation ---------------------
How can I solve it?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 10:51 PM
Where did you get this message? Can you give us the link to the page where this error message was displayed? Also, please include the link to the form that is giving you this problem. Thank you for your cooperation.
¿De dónde sacaste este mensaje? ¿Nos puede dar el enlace a la página donde se muestra este mensaje de error? También, por favor incluya el enlace a la forma que te da este problema. Gracias por su cooperación.
- BIOSERUMAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 06:11 AMHi, the link to the form is http://www.jotform.com/?formID=11175048465If you open the form , at the end of the page in the left side there is an alert symbol and if you click it this error appears.I would like to make some modifications in this form but it's impossible because the page works very slowly and I can`t work in it.Thank youLaura
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 01:43 PM
Assuming the form is embedded in a page, replacing the present form code with an iFrame would probably solve the problem but we would prefer to view the page first, just to be sure it isn't something else causing the error.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 06:07 PM
@abajan I think the user is having problems with editing the form. It looks like a browser problem. I used to have such a problem with IE8 but for the life of me I can't remember how I fixed it.
Let us know if it helps. We'll come up with another solution if it doesn't.
- BIOSERUMAnswered on May 13, 2011 at 06:39 AM
Hi, I downloaded Mozilla Firefox in my computer and know the problem is solved. I can work with this form properly,
Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 13, 2011 at 03:17 PM
Good to know your problem has been somehow solved.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know
Thanks and warm regards,