What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Form Over Quota. How do I remove SSL from a form?Asked by pedro1v on July 19, 2013 at 01:22 PM
How do I remove SSL from a form?
Some how I enabled it and I'm only getting 10 forms a month
now I need to disable it can some one help me?
Hi! to disable SSL from of a form you should follow these steps:
1- Open your form in edit mode
2- Click at the Setup & Embed tab.
3. Click on "Embed Form" Button. and uncheck the "Secure form box" then you should copy the new code and update it at your page.
Hope its helps!
Please follow these steps to stop accepting secure submissions:
1. Open your form in Form Builder
2. Click on Setup & Embed > Embed Form
3. Select your embed method and untick Secure Form.
4. Get the updated embed script to embed your form on your website.
Let us know if you need further assistance.