- pedro1vAsked on July 19, 2013 at 01:22 PM
How do I remove SSL from a form?
Some how I enabled it and I'm only getting 10 forms a month
now I need to disable it can some one help me?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 01:57 PM
Hi! to disable SSL from of a form you should follow these steps:
1- Open your form in edit mode
2- Click at the Setup & Embed tab.
3. Click on "Embed Form" Button. and uncheck the "Secure form box" then you should copy the new code and update it at your page.
Hope its helps!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 04:06 PM
Please follow these steps to stop accepting secure submissions:
1. Open your form in Form Builder
2. Click on Setup & Embed > Embed Form
3. Select your embed method and untick Secure Form.
4. Get the updated embed script to embed your form on your website.
Let us know if you need further assistance.