- atrwAsked on May 06, 2011 at 01:38 PMI have one question on my form, "What is your primary business activity?" This has a list of 20 or so responses. I set up about 15 conditions from those answers that will direct the person to another question "Describe your business activity." I have previewed the form and when I cick on "Advertising" for example the question "Describe your business activity does not appear below it for some reason. Please tell me how I can fix this.
This is a re-post of a comment on Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 01:39 PM
Can you post the URL of the form? So that we can take a look and tell you exactly what is the problem and how you can fix it. Thanks.
- atrwAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 03:04 PM
- atrwAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 03:06 PM
The 15 or so responses all direct to the same question. Is that where the problem lies? For example click on "Advertising" on the drop down list for "What is your primary business activity?"
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 09:54 PM
I answered your question in this thread. Please use my solution and tell us if it works. Thanks!